Serving Dishes & Trays
Vitro Direct Fire White Casserole with Lid Cookware
From stovetop to tabletop, this ceramic casserole is the perfect piece for your kitchen.
- VITRO - is a unique material so heat-resistant and durable, can resist rapid temperature variations up to 450'C.
- SAFE (food safe 100%) by it's material - Vitro ceramic is made of pure and natural material with extremely fine pores, antibacterial, odor and stain free, thus 100% hygienic.
- DURABLE by its performance - Vitro's resistance means it does not chip, warp, or scratch easily, retaining its shape after years.
- PRACTICAL by its versatility - Vitro's heat resistance allows it to go from freezer to hob, from oven to table, and from fridge to microwave.
- ORIGIN - Made in France.
- One dish to prepare, cook, serve, and store
- Use directly on fire, gas, oven or stove
- Extreme thermal resistance from -40C to 410C
- Hygienic & non-porous surface
- Pure white base or see through amber base
- Transparent glass covers
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
Size & Capacity:
- 1L Product Size:Diameter- 19cm, Width- 23 cm, Height with Lid- 14cm, Depth- 7cm
- 1:5L Product Size: Diameter- 19cm, Width- 23.5cm, Height with Lid- 14cm, Depth- 8cm
- 2L Product Size:
- 3L Product Size: L-26 W-21 H-12.5cm