The Tramontina Trento line features enamelled cast iron cookware. Its cast iron construction guarantees fast, easy cooking as it distributes heat evenly and quickly throughout the pot. Designed with a black enamelled coating on the interior and exterior, adding a tasteful rustic touch to your kitchen. The brushed stainless steel knob on the lid offers gives a stylish, safe and comfortable function. Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cook-tops.
Made in Brazil
The best for slow cooking!
Bake. Roast. Sear. Naturally Non-Stick.
- From Kitchen to Table: Rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods, such as fruit and pasta salads, cool during serving.
- Versatile Shapes and Sizes Perfect for baking, grilling or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection.
- Superior Heat Retention and Distribution: Distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables.
- Self-Basting Condensation Ridges on Lid: Uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes.
- Stainless Steel Lid Knob: Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe.
- Oven-Safe and Compatibility: Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cook-tops.
- Oven Safe up to 450 F / 260°C
- Hand-wash only.