Harmony™ Light Manual Breast Pump
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump does not require electricity or batteries for operation and is almost silent. Its smooth operation will pleasantly surprise you when you start pumping. Swiss designed, this is the only manual pump that features the 2-phase technology. Lightweight, easy to clean and simple to assemble. All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free.
- Single, manual breast pump ideal for occasional pumping
- Designed to employ Medela’s patented 2-phase expression technology which ensures maximum milk supply in less amount of time.
- Light and discreet: switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently
- Elegantly designed with an ergonomic twist handle
- Comfortable to use and easy to assemble
- Swiss designed, this is the only manual pump that features the 2-phase technology. To stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump’s handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
- Switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently. Light and discreet, it is also ideal to use when travelling.
- 1 Harmony handle
- 1 connector
- 1 BPA- free 150ml breastmilk bottle (excluding nipple in observation of the Milk Code of the Philippines)
- 1 bottle lid
- 1 bottle stand
- 1 breast shield