Coway air purifiers are allergy-friendly quality tested by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation. With the new Coway Classic you get an air cleaner with a fresh, modern and stylish Nordic design that fits well in the home, in the workplace, in the school or in other public premises.
- Recommended room size: 35-55 square meters
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Air Quality Indicator – LED indicator (a circle in one corner of the air purifier) gives real-time information on the quality of the air by switching in 4 different colors. Blue - clean air, Green - slightly polluted air, Yellow - polluted air and Red - heavily polluted air.
- Auto Mode – The fan speed is automatically adjusted according to prevailing air quality. The recommendation is to have the Coway Classic in Auto Mode for the most economical and practical operation.
- Dark Room Mode – The device's buttons and the Air Quality Indicator can be turned off manually or automatically. The automatic control is controlled by a light sensor that detects when it gets dark and after about 5 minutes the unit goes down. When the light returns, the lighting is activated again after about 5 minutes.
- Eco Mode – For air cleaning with super-silent operation and minimal power consumption, Coway Classic can be run in Eco Mode.
- Sleep Mode – If the Coway Classic is used in Auto Mode and the room is dark for more than about 5 minutes, the unit enters Sleep Mode automatically. What happens is that the unit enters Eco Mode and the Air Quality Indicator goes out, which means that the air cleaner can be placed in the bedroom without disturbing the night's sleep. It returns to normal operation when the light has been on for about 5 minutes.
- Child Safety Lock – With a simple button press for 3 seconds you can lock all the buttons on the Coway Classic, which means that the air cleaner cannot be operated. It is also as easy to unlock.
- Auto Stop – If the front cover is removed to access the filters, Coway Classic stops automatically.
- 3-Step Filter System – Coway Classic has a pre-filter that captures hair and dust. It should be vacuumed and rinsed in water regularly and never replaced. Behind the pre-filter is a deodorant filter consisting of activated carbon in granular form that filters out troublesome odors. Behind the deodorant filter is the super-efficient HEPA filter that removes bacteria, micro particles, mold spores,
- mites, pollen and other harmful substances.
- Filter Change Indicator – Coway Classic indicates with LED lamp and audio signal when it is time to change filters. After filter change, the indicator and alarm are reset with a simple push of a button. The HEPA and deodorant filter is changed approximately every 12 months and the filter set is available as a separate item.
- Particle Sensor – Coway Classic has a sensitive particle sensor that constantly measures the air quality in the room. In Auto mode, the fan speed is automatically adjusted according to how the particle sensor measures air quality. The sensitivity of the particle sensor can be set in 3 modes (High, Medium or Low) where Medium mode is the factory setting. The particle sensor is cleaned with a cotton swab regularly.
- 1 x Coway air purifier
- 1 x Pre filter
- 1 x Hepa filter
- 1 x Deodorization filter
Product Dimensions (L x W x H) cm: 18.3 x 37.6 x 64 cm.
Box Dimensions (L x W x H) cm: 24 x 43 x 71 cm.
Weight: 14.9 kgs
Warranty: 2 years