The Century line was developed for professionals and people who desire high-performance products. The specially forged stainless steel blade ensures a long-lasting, precise edge and the ergonomic handle provides increased safety, balance, and comfort when cutting. The blade hardness of 55 and 58 HC, ensuring a highly resistant edge and precise cut. All that with the added benefit of a 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects and dishwasher safe.
- 1 x 6" Utility Knife
- 1 x 8" Chef Knife
- 1 x 3" Vegetable & Fruit Knife
- 1 x 8" Bread Knife
- 1 x Knife Block
- 1 x Carving Fork
- 1 x 10" Sharpener
- 1 x 9" Household Scissors
Main Functions and Benefits
- Blade forged into a special single piece of stainless steel.
- Distinguished heat treatment including quenching, sub-zero, and tempering processes.
- Polycarbonate handle reinforced with fiberglass ensuring high durability, balance, and safety.
- Wooden knife storage.
Recommendations for Use
- Handle sharp objects with care and keep them out of the reach of children.
- For longer-lasting products, dry well before storing, including after removal from dishwasher.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
- NSF Certificate - The Century Line products are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), an organization acknowledged as the main international authority on food safety and hygiene practices.
Weight 3,85 kg