"As we continue to watch our babies grow and explore the things around them, they are inevitably exposed to bacteria, heat, pollution and other skin aggressors. Therefore, proper skin hydration and nourishment from an early age is a crucial step to having strong and healthy skin. That is why we created Sacred 7+."
Inclusions: 1 bottle only
Shelf Life: 2 years
What is Sacred 7+?
- It’s the simplest hydrating cleanser for 7 months and beyond
- Provides deep hydration and locks in moisture to the skin
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier by nourishing skin deep within
- Effective anti-irritation and soothing properties
Difference of Sacred 7+ from Sacred Newborn?
- We added oats (Avena Sativa) to Sacred 7+ which has a powerful cleansing and antioxidant properties with effective anti-irritation and skin soothing properties.
- Has a natural pleasing smell from the oats itself.
- Instant and deep skin hydration (up to 72 hours) for long term nourishment.
- Best for all skin types.
How to use Sacred products?
Sacred can be used directly by applying a generous amount onto wet skin and work into lather / massage gently all over the skin from head-to-toe. Rinse well with water and finish up with a warm hug!
Water, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate (plant-derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Avena Sativa (oatmeal, Saccharide Isomerate (plant-derived), Citric Acid (plant-derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (plant-derived), Xanthan Gum (plant-derived).
Store in a clean, dry place at temperatures not exceeding 30C.
Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
Born in early 2015, Read the Label, was established to create cosmetics that need to exist. As consumers, it’s easy to conclude that most cosmetics companies exist to give consumers what they want. However, since cosmetics are directly related to one's health, Read the Label has chosen to work with the sincerest health experts and the most passionate chemists to develop innovation that humans truly need. And when you Read their labels, they'll tell you exactly why you need it.